“Nice night”

Reliance Mine Saloon
Ranked #25 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Next to & part of Quality Inn hotel, local saloon, no food served. Check us out on Facebook and become a fan! We offer one of Gettysburg's largest rotating selections of craft beer bottles. Reliance Mine Saloon Hours are Monday-Saturday 6pm-12am, Closed Sundays
Reviewed July 20, 2012

At Reliance Mine Saloon my husband and I had a relaxing day. We discussed the great time we were having and made plans for the next day while enjoying a nice cold beer.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband really liked this bar. I thought it was creepy! Like one reviewer said "the entrance was dark and dirty" and I thought creepy. The bar looked dark, dirty, and creepy. There were only three locals there besides us,they were friendly and one gave us some good restaurant suggestions. I imagine it would have been better if the fireplace had a fire in it and if they were busier. I heard that the local tour guides have interesting storeis to share, would love to hear those! We will probably go back because my husband really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

....but it is a precious little gem of a place. I've been there perhaps 80 times over the last 15 years. For me it's charm lies in its prosaic simplicity. It's not bright shiny and sterile. But if you want to meet battlefield guides, civil war writers, experts in civil war photography, and a variety of the area's charming eccentrics then on a given night you just might. If you go to Gettysburg to drink of its history and power of place then this little place may provide just the right nightcap.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you are a Civil War buff, you're apt to run into licensed guides, book autors and fell CW buffs. Good bear as well.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Too dimly lit and dreary. The decorating inside left a lot to be desired. The entrance to the bar from the parking lot of the Quality Court Motel walks you through a filthy hall that looks like it hasn't been swept in years. Nothing of interest inside the bar, just locals watching TV and talking sports.