“Great Breakfast Before Sight Seeing”
Review of One Lincoln

One Lincoln
Reserve with OpenTable
One Lincoln is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 136 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: York, Baltimore, Carlisle, and Chambersburg Street
Transit: Freedom Transit runs 8 hours per day depending upon season, please consult local guide.
Description: Our new menu is as refreshing as our newly renovated space. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner our menu is sure to delight. The breakfast menu includes traditional and healthy choices as well as one of Lincoln’s favorite dishes - Chicken & Biscuits.Lunch and dinner offer a great variety of fresh salads, sandwiches and entrees. Inspired comfort foods include three onion soup with provolone, gruyere and French bread croutons, Maryland crab macaroni & cheese, stuffed breast of chicken with mushroom risotto and pan gravy and so much more.
Reviewed May 30, 2015

The food was great. I ate the eggs benedict and loved it. Eating here before going out for a long day of sight seeing was smart instead of going to someplace like McDonalds for a quick bite. My only negative comment was the staff wasn't very attentive. The night before I went to change the reservation time for the breakfast the next day. I stood at the empty host stand for a couple minutes waiting while I heard the hostess and servers just chatting casually around the corner not paying attention. Other than that, I loved it!

WHGGuestService, Manager at One Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review One Lincoln. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the food as our Team takes pride in all they do. I have addressed your concern about attention to the entrance as we strive to provide excellent service as well. Again, thank you for your feedback; we look forward to hosting your during your next visit to Gettysburg.

Chuck Moran

Reviewed May 19, 2015

We were doing a local FOOD Tour in town, which I also recommend. We had a sample of Macaroni & cheese. We will return just for that. & probably more. Best We ever had.Very clean, great service.RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed May 17, 2015

I went to One Lincoln because it was on the circle and looked like it had good food. My waiter, Nick, let me sit for four hours and enjoy the Gettysburg traffic life. The food was excellent and Nick's company as he stopped by, was timed just right. I went back again the next night for more vegging, good food and an occasional chat with Nick about golfing with a friend of his.

Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

DO NOT EAT HERE!!! We ate here (party of 14) two nights in a row... Giving the restaurant the benefit of doubt after an awful experience our first night... The restaurant was never full or busy; regaurdless the service was terrible. Save yourself time & money by eating elsewhere. To put this review into prospective, I signed up for trip advisor to warn others not to eat here.

1  Thank Kelbee8705
WHGGuestService, General Manager at One Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2015

The staff at One Lincoln strive to provide the very best food and service in Gettysburg. Larger parties can present challenges but this is no excuse for poor service. Please accept my personal apology for any inconvenience this may have caused and please contact me so I might better understand your experience and take steps necessary to see it never happens again to you or any future guests of One Lincoln.

Chuck Moran

Reviewed April 29, 2015

The hotel is in a great location in town. Very easy to walk to everything! Also parking is a bargain at $10 a day (I'm used to $10 an hour in Philadelphia, lol) Rooms were clean. However, we stayed on the side of the hotel that overlooked the side street (forget the name) and a very popular bar for the college kids on the weekend! Not fun trying to fall asleep to drunk college kids yelling to each other and drunk girls being dramatic! Plus the train tracks are rightthere and the whistle blasts around 11-11:30 at night. Otherwise a decent hotel

Been to One Lincoln? Share your experiences!