“Wonderful surprise”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped for lunch on our way out of town and were pleasantly surprised. We were seated immediately and the waitress was always checking on us. The placemat had the recipes for every drink known to man. The nachos were very good, the quesadillas were also good. Others in our party had burgers and they were cooked to their liking. It was full of baseball memorabilia which I'm not a fan of, but they did have a lot of interesting items and pictures. I would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice portion sizes and quality. Service from staff was excellent. Overall cleanliness was good. Would eat here again and again.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had great service and great food. We had lots of food for the money. No wait time for a large party which is always a plus with children. Very fast service on getting our food.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was in Gettysburg again this past May with my wife. We and some friends decided to eat dinner at Gettysburg Eddie's - a first for me. Loved the delightful and colorful ambiance - early baseball. Service was excellent. We were quickly seated. The variety of food offered was more than adequate. The food arrived quickly after our order, perfectly prepared and delicious. Our waiter was delightful and attentive to our needs. I will be back in Gettysburg next month and will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had lunch here yesterday. It is always a pleasure eating and stopping in here. My server Emily was prompt and checked in often to make sure all was okay with my lunch, as did the other servers at the other tables. The food is always great, this time I tried the roast beef club. Tripledecker homerun...the pasta salad is always good. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Gettysburg.

1  Thank GettysburgGerry