“Great Place To Get A Bite To Eat With Great Location”
Review of Gettysburg Eddie's

Gettysburg Eddie's
Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Convenient location in relation to the rest that Gettysburg has to offer. Ate there twice. The first time I had the cheese steak which was ok and the chili cheese fries which were good. The second time I went in I had their hamburger and it rates up there as one of the better burgers I've ever had.
The only reason I'm giving a 4 out of 5 rating is due to the cramped sitting area inside the restaurant.

1  Thank Joe W

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The salads at Gettysburg Eddies are fabulous. The service is consistently great and the prices are good. It's worth the hunt for a parking spot if there isn't one behind the place. We stop by for lunch all the time!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Gettysburg Eddies is a very good place to grab a bite and a drink...Eddie Plank was quite a pitcher but hardly heard of...like GBEddies a lot

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ate lunch here on Sunday. We almost thought they were closed because it was dark through the windows and we didn't see a lit up sign saying open. Luckily, we took a closer look and found out they were open. I ordered a club sandwich and my buddy got a French Dip sandwich. I was surprised with how big the club was! I ended up only eating half and some of the steak fries I ordered. My buddy really like his French Dip. The second time we've dined here, it did not disappoint!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stopped here years ago and the food was excellent and the 2nd time around was just as excellent. Come here with an empty belly because your going to need it. A lot to choose from between food and drinks. All the staff was pleasant to deal with. The second time around was just one person working, Tori, and she was the hostess, server, and bar tender. She waited on everyone and didn't seemed stressed at all. It also has a baseball theme to it too, which is a plus.

Been to Gettysburg Eddie's? Share your experiences!