“Great Veggie Linguini”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We recently had dinner at Gettysburg Eddie's, and I really enjoyed the food. My husband said his fajitas were probably the best he has ever eaten. I had a vegetarian linguini dish (I am not a vegetarian.), and it was great. The veggies were prepared to perfection and of course linguini is always great. Atmosphere was friendly. It looked as though live music was getting ready to begin in the bar area but we did not stay for that.

1  Thank Connie Y
Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for lunch on June 26th & the food was very good. Service was excellent. They have a nice variety of food on the menu. We didn't have to wait at all..seated immediately. I ate there with my husband & 3 kids & they all enjoyed the food especially the quesadillas & wings. Definitely would go back

1  Thank Faust195
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good sports environment with a historical theme associated with Hall of Fame baseball pitcher from Gettysburg. Food was reasonably priced, but no so great. A wide variety if menu selections. Friendly, attentive service. I recommend they narrow the menu choices and enhance the food quality. A good place to come with kids who will eat anything.

1  Thank CapeFear0918
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Eddie's on our last day in Gettysburg. We had a long wait because our waitress was stuck in traffic. Surprisingly, once seated the food arrived fairly quickly and was good. The restaurant was busy and the atmosphere is okay. Not the best in Gettysburg but it is worth 4 stars.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to stop and have lunch or dinner when we visit. Great atmosphere, family friendly also has a nice variety to the menu. Reasonably priced and good food.