“WHAT a way to explore........”

Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$35.00*
and up
Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour
Ranked #12 of 29 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Experience puts you on our famous Double Decker Bus with a professional Licensed Battlefield Guide. Relive the Battle of Gettysburg, as told by the most knowledgeable historic storytellers in the area. This tour is also done on an Enclosed Air-conditioned Bus.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It was a short trip,But is was also VERY fact finding and a little short! I found out things I only thought was true and factual,But Boy, Was i wrong lololol.In the short amount of time did I learn things I did NOT even know about Gettysburg..I do need to go to my History books lol...

All reviews
"great overview"
in 10 reviews
"licensed guide"
in 15 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 12 reviews
"three days"
in 14 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have visited the battlefield several times while staying in nearby Emmittsburg. This trip, it was cold, so i took the bus tour. Even though i have been several times with locals, it was worth the trip, due to the driver being very informed of the ebb and flow of the battles from a day to day perspective. Plus, its nice to stay warm while seeing the sites

1  Thank John B
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was the BEST money we spent in Gettysburg. Our tour guide was sooo knowledgable. I feel we really got the full story of what happened in this historic area. Our friends back home had told us to purchase a CD and take the auto tour. For once, I'm glad we didn't listen. I would recommend this tour to everyone who comes to Gettysburg.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have already written my review for Gettysburg itself, but would like to address your options for how to visit the park. You can drive it yourself, you can hire a guide who will ride in your own vehicle with you, or you can take the bus. At first we thought we would drive it ourself until we saw the size of the park and then decided to take the bus. I can't tell you what a perfect decision that was. Our guide was so knowledgeable about all aspects of the war and had information on both the Confederate side and the Union side. He made you feel like you had gone back in time and were actually there. This is one of the best tours I have ever been on and highly recommend it.

3  Thank Carlene K
See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The guide on the battlefield tour was the best. There wasn't a question he could not answer. He made the whole experience come alive and made the tour an excellent history lesson.

2  Thank domenica2002
GBT778, Owner at Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments! The licensed battlefield guides go through an extensive testing program covering every aspect of the Battle of Gettysburg and the Civil War. We are very proud of what the tour guides are able to accomplish during the 2 hour tours. Each guide has different stories and perspectives to paint a picture of what happened here at Gettysburg and we are so happy you had a great experience!