“awsome”

and up
Gettysburg Guided Bus Tour
Ranked #6 of 30 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Experience puts you on our famous Double Decker Bus with a professional Licensed Battlefield Guide. Relive the Battle of Gettysburg, as told by the most knowledgeable historic storytellers in the area. This tour is also done on an Enclosed Air-conditioned Bus.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was the BEST money we spent in Gettysburg. Our tour guide was sooo knowledgable. I feel we really got the full story of what happened in this historic area. Our friends back home had told us to purchase a CD and take the auto tour. For once, I'm glad we didn't listen. I would recommend this tour to everyone who comes to Gettysburg.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have already written my review for Gettysburg itself, but would like to address your options for how to visit the park. You can drive it yourself, you can hire a guide who will ride in your own vehicle with you, or you can take the bus. At first we thought we would drive it ourself until we saw the size of the park and then decided to take the bus. I can't tell you what a perfect decision that was. Our guide was so knowledgeable about all aspects of the war and had information on both the Confederate side and the Union side. He made you feel like you had gone back in time and were actually there. This is one of the best tours I have ever been on and highly recommend it.

3  Thank Carlene K
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The guide on the battlefield tour was the best. There wasn't a question he could not answer. He made the whole experience come alive and made the tour an excellent history lesson.

2  Thank domenica2002
GBT778, Owner at Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments! The licensed battlefield guides go through an extensive testing program covering every aspect of the Battle of Gettysburg and the Civil War. We are very proud of what the tour guides are able to accomplish during the 2 hour tours. Each guide has different stories and perspectives to paint a picture of what happened here at Gettysburg and we are so happy you had a great experience!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We enjoyed the tour, he really gave a lot of information in a short time, this was are first time to
gettysburg,I cannot imagine using a cd in your car and learning anything about the battles like he show us.

2  Thank joan104
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We totally enjoyed the Gettysburg bus tour. The tour guide took plenty of time to explain what went on during each stop. The 2 hour tour was well worth taking
I think we would do that tour again . I don't think going on your own you would know all the sights and the history of each battle.
The battles that were fought took in a 26 mile radius

3  Thank thecountrybumpkin

Been to Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours? Share your experiences!