“Beyond our expectations! Truly first class!”

Segway Tours of Gettysburg (SegTours, LLC)
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway tours of the Gettysburg battlefield. Experience the history and enjoy the ride! The Segway Personal Transporter(tm) is environmentally-friendly, self-balancing, extremely easy to operate, and lots of fun! You'll be an expert after 10 minutes of free training. We don't just visit the battlefield sites. All tours are directed by a Licensed Battlefield Guide (recorded or in person) who will dramatically recount the events of the battle, the military blunders, and the heroic defenses that characterize this pivotal battle. If you aren't interested in the history, we also offer escorted Segway rides. Or try our indoor Segway obstacle course!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

When your three, dare I say jaded, teenagers say it was a great time, you know they are doing something right.

We travel full time as a family so we have done and seen a lot. My wife is also recovering from a knee injury so walking all over the place in Gettysburg was not an option. The Segtour was a great answer.
From the moment we got there we felt taken care of and confident that this was going to be a great experiance.
As our first time on a segway we were all pretty nervvous. That went away after our helpful and comprehensive training from the staff.
Then the tour itself was so well done. The ear prices we a great surprise and help. I can't say enough!
If you are even thinking about going, stop thinking and GO!
I know it has been a few months since we took our tour, but I'm actually glad I procrastinated.
About a month later went on a segway tour in Washington DC and if we had not gone on the SegTour tour, we would have never had know how great the experiance can be. The DC one was awful. Almost no training on the segway. A boy actually crashed in the first 5 min and broke his arm. The guide was hurried. No ear peice so we missed half of what was said. We spent the entire ride back to our home comparingthem agains you.
Suffice it to say, Segtours spoiled us and set the bar pretty high.
Thanks again and keep up the great work.
The Watt family

1  Thank wattsintheworld
Write a ReviewReviews (1,363)
All reviews
"lots of fun"
in 23 reviews
"learn how"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was the best time I've had in ages. Staff could not have been nicer, and the tour guide, Phil, was fantastic. The Segway itself is a blast. Well worth every penny!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Recorded guide excellent, our safety guide awesome, training staff extremely courteous and helpful. Entire staff was pleasant and made it an easy and fun experience.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The staff was did an excellent job in training our families to master the Segway on the open road. We did the 3 hr tour with Ed as our Park Guide...I recommend getting one. He was excellent and with the headsets he provided great stories and information about the battlefield throughout the tour. Jessica our leader and hostess. She did a great job, helping us mount and dismount during the tour stops and provided us with great snacks! Eveyone loved it!