President Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$111
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$117
$209
$173
Official Website
  • Pool
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$167
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Hampton.com
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
$99
$89
All reviewsroom was cleanlimited breakfastwafflesindoor poolwould stay here againfree internetweekend visitan older hoteltown squarebudget hoteltwo queen bedscerealmicrowavebattlefieldelevatorsinkattractions
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Stay was ok (actually was priced high for value but lower than competition and offered free inernet and decent breakfast) till I was about check out, checked under pillow to make sure I didn't leave anything. Big round reddish brown blood like stain on the white sheets. When brought to hotel's attention after we left (yes that was our fault - were in a rush to get out and didn't have time to deal with it), this is what the lady at the recption had to say - "one of the two ladies with you must be having their periods". I was embarassed but made sure to keep that aside and explain that a GUY slept on the bed and the ladies slept on the other bed. Lady at the reception said she checked the stain and it was fresh. Ridiculous and disgusting liars. If you could do yourself a favor, don't stay at Motel 6.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank mrmrsddas731
Reviewed October 25, 2010

This was my second stay here. If you're looking for the Ritz Carlton then this place isn't for you! However, if you're looking for the best bang for your back without sacrificing cleanliness, comfort, safety and location then this is the spot for you.

Initially I was given a room with no frig and a broken A/C, which wasn't a problem because I explained my issues to the female owner, who was extremely polite and empathetic - she apologized and quickly accommodated us with a room with a frig and working A/C.

Moreover, she remembered us from our previous stay, which impressed me since it had been a few months prior since our last visit.

I informed her that I'd like to book a room for the reenactment weekend and asked when I should do so - She recommended that I do it a few months early, which was helpful.

Finally, the entire staff fully accommodated us - my children feel safe and comfortable at this Motel 6, which is paramount to me!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank 49ersdiehard
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Just a few blocks from downtown Gettysburg, this was a perfect location. Down the street from Walmart, Home Depot, etc in one direction and historical Gettysburg in the other. Free internet, clean room. Quiet. Just what we needed.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TheodensQueen
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Great value for money. We had a lovely room, Very spacious, king size bed, sofa, tv, bathroom with jacuzzi in bath. Very clean. Indoor pool and a spa pool. Staff were very friendly and extremley helpful. Easy to get to the National Military Park by car from the hotel

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CactusFlower2010
Reviewed September 4, 2010

We had rode up to Gettysburg to do some site seeing and intended on staying the night. We had not booked a room any where, figuring we would find a hotel along the way. After we went through the battlefields and on through the town, we saw the sign for the Motel 6. We got a very nice large and clean room. The manager let us park the motorcycle right outside our bedroom window! The manager and his wife were very friendly and most accommodating. They had an indoor pool and spa that were again, very clean and quiet, so we were able to enjoy them for a long while. The bed was comfortable and we were able to get a good nights sleep before starting our ride the next morning. They had fresh, hot coffee made the next morning that we enjoyed several cups of. The next time we want to stay in Gettysburg PA, we will be going back to the Motel 6 Presidents Inn!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple