Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$108
Country Inn
Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$104
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
Baladerry Inn(Gettysburg)
$135
Official Site
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$117
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$123
$150
$169
Official Website
  • Pool
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$161
$119
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$116
QualityInn
All reviewsthe dobbin house tavernreynolds roomfront porchold housefront of the houselincoln gave the gettysburg addressstayed nightseach morningcoffee makerbelgian wafflessmall fridgenational cemeterysitting areafirst floorcivil warvisit gettysburgwonderful stay
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed in the Meade suite. Breakfast in a private cozy dining room, biscuit and gravy eggs bacon and home made cherry bread hot chocolate. I would stay again just for that! Our room was historic beautiful and quaint Charming and the people could not have been any nicer! Except in the pub I think the girl behind the bar was having a bad night. That is the only negative I have!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed in the Lee Suite. It is charming! You get a private entrance and a private little porch! The location is perfect for walking to shops and exploring the battlefield. The suite has a sitting room with a daybed, tv, desk, rocking chair and mini fridge(stocked with a few snacks and wine glasses). The beroom is seperated from the sitting room with a door that locks if needed. Both rooms have their own A/C unit. I(a large woman) used the the daybed and slept very well. We spent a few hours each evening on the front porch swing. You really get to enjoy the charm of the town from the porches of this Inn! The rooms have their own parking spots(in the Dobbin House lot) clearly labeled. The rates are REALLY good for what you get. We have stayed in many of the hotels and B&Bs in the area. This was by far our favorite place. We will stay at the Gettystown Inn everytime we visit Gettysburg!

Room Tip: Plan a romantic dinner at the Dobbin House!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

So charming and magical. The rooms are so homey and adolrable. Stayed in the Stuart room, and the Reynold's room, and I am coming back for the Lincoln suite in Oct/ 2012. I stay here because I love the Springhouse Tavern, (connected to this property.) No trip to Gettysburg is complete without it! The prices are great for this place. Ive stayed at the Farnsworth inn, and the Inn of 1863 across the street, and I love/prefer this place. They give you the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel, even 4 star ones that are more expensive. You must try the coffee. Ive been to Gettysburg many times, and I come back pretty much for this hotel, and the french onion soup and punch in the tavern. Tip; you check in at the gift shop. look up the room pics online, as they are all historical and different, and pick your favorite! I always look back on my stay here fondly...This is a very special and unique place

Room Tip: Stuart room and Reynold's are both nifty.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boo-lay86
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have stayed at a few bed and breakfasts in Gettysburg and this one was sadly not one of my favorites, though it did have some good points. The room (Reynolds room) was small, but comfortable and they did have a cot ready for us since we traveled with our child. The location was great; within walking distance of just about everything. The staff was very nice and personable. The breakfast in the am was good. It consisted of cheesy eggs, spiced potatoes, ham and their delicious, fresh baked breads and the atmosphere was very nice since it was located in the Dobbin House dining area. As for the negative aspects, the room was in dire need of repair. There was peeling wallpaper, cracks in the ceiling, a dent in the wall from the doorknob which could have been avoided by a doorstop. The blankets that were provided for the cot had various holes and stains on it. In general, it seemed the room was not maintained as well as would be expected.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Gettystown B&B was very nice and privet it was more like staying in a bungalow since every most rooms have their own street exit and living area.
It was clean and the food was great! I enjoyed my stay very much and their was a lot to do with in walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family