Econo Lodge
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$123
ComfortSuites
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$118
$99
$239
$209
Official Website
  • Pool
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$187
QualityInn
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$178
$152
$212
$189
Hampton.com
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$155
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$101
All reviewsroom was cleanbudget hotelyork roadcoffee and juicewould stay here againmicrowavemuffinswalmartclerk
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Found hair on the pillowcase when we arrived so couldn't be sure the sheets had been changed. Wallpaper peeling in the bathroom. Carpets frayed and poorly installed. Dirty grout on tiles in bathroom floor. Should have left but there were few rooms available anywhere else. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

my brother in law and I stayed here. I was in town for business, it was clean and comfortable. it's a no frills hotel that is good place to sleep. I would stay here again. its at the Best Western Hotel, but it is 1/3 the price.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Will not stay here again, had a bad experience from the time I went to check in.
The lady at the desk first accused me of not requesting type of room I requested and made me show her proof that I did...then said " I'll switch it this time, but next time I won't"....here's a heads up there won't be a next time...then she argued with me over which site I booked the room through telling me " I am looking at it right here" to which wasn't the site I booked through as I also had it on my confirmation and billing statement...so needless to say I was already irritated by the rudeness before I even got the room keys. When we got into the room we notice that the lock had been broken off the door, the also we had the do not disturb sign on the door the whole time which I guess gets ignored because when we cane in housekeeping had been there. The only soda machine was out of order so make sure you bring your own drinks...also the so called breakfast is a coffee pot and a small pastry container in the check in office...the only positive thing I can say about this is that the rooms are cleaned well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MCC258
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service was excellent, with a quick check in and check out. There were only 2 other cars in the parking lot all night, so that was a little unnerving, but the stay was nice.

The Bathroom: The bathroom was very clean and nice, but the door was way too big, you couldn't open it all the way because it would hit the bath tub. The shower was nice, but it wouldn't drain all the way, so you were standing in 2 inches of water while showing.

The Room: The room was pretty clean, and didn't smell bad, which I often worry about when staying at hotels which have a smoking option. The TV was very old, but it worked.

Location: The location was perfect, very close to walmart and other stores, as well as the historical sights. We didn't need to drive more than 10 minutes to get to any destination we wanted to go!

However, we showed up during the continental breakfast time, and there was nothing there, which was a little disappointing, but from the looks of the breakfast location, it wouldn't have been anything to die for.

Overall, this was a pretty nice hotel and a good price. I wouldn't mind staying there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have no issues with this location. My stay was pleasant and quiet. The room was clean and had a fridge and micro. I like the location and don't care about the lack of breakfast. Remember, free breakfasts aren't really free, nor are they good. If you want a nice safe, quiet place to stay, then stay here. Be sure to look at the amenities before you book a room.

Room Tip: No elevator. No pool. No breakfast. The rooms do have hair dryers and my room had a fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo