“We always take the time to stop at Kilwin's”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Whether we are at Gettysburg, Gatlinburg, or St Armand's Circle, this is a must stop. Great chocolate. Awesome caramel turtle apples. Delicious ice cream.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The best pumpkin pie ice cream I ever had was from there this fall season! If you are able to go in time, try it! It's worth it!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very good sweets in this store. We had ice cream, caramel popcorn, pecan turtles and all was good. The staff was friendly and helped us find what we wanted.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Kilwin's of Gettysburg, a place I always liken to Willy Wonka's real life store. My husband and I have been visiting Kilwin's for 12 years now and have never had an issue paying a higher price for a premium product. This past September, however two single scoop cones rang in at $12.00. Their ice cream is good, it is not that good. We did make the serious mistake of going up on a holiday weekend, hopefully the owners adjusted their prices to nab the unsuspecting tourists. We'll go back during the off peak time in January, hopefully the prices will be more reasonable.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I think of myself as an ice cream connoisseur, and Kilwin's has THE BEST ice cream that I've ever tasted. The waffle cones were delicious. A single scoop is huge, and probably meant to be shared! On the Wednesday evening that we went, it was buy one, get one free, making it an even better place!

Been to Kilwin's? Share your experiences!