“Delicious”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a typical Kilwin's. As soon as you walk in the wonderful aromas hit you and you HAVE to get something. We went on a Wednesday where they had buy one waffle cone, get one free. A very good deal as this place is a bit pricey. One waffle cone costs about $6.00. However, their ice cream is delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Found this place in Gatlinburg TN and had to try it here. Still very good. Tried new flavor. Cannot go wrong. The price is a little high for what you get. Overall very good.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way out of town and got two waffles cones, one pistachio and one chocolate chip cookie dough. Bet ice cream I've had. The chocolate shop is not my favorite and it's VERY expensive. But the ice cream is to die for. A definite must for ice cream. Pass on the candy. I didn't try the candied apples or fudge.

1  Thank ckalliance
Reviewed August 3, 2013

While there is another ice cream parlor that is closer to many of the bigger attractions, this store was highly recommended by one of our tour guides. I am happy to say that we took her advice and we went up the road a bit to get great home made ice cream which we wolfed down right in front of the joint. The restaurant employees were extremely pleasant!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am sure you will find something appealing in this nice little shop. Candy and ice cream and plenty of it. The candy selections were nicely done and the variety of flavors of ice cream were too much to ignore. Since I could not narrow it down to one flavor I had to get two! Very nice place to stroll into while out for an evening walk.