“YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!”

Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Southington
“YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Georgia Peach Ice Cream...makes me want a Kilwin's to open up in my home town. Good enough to provoke my 8 year old to ask us "where is the best ice cream you ever had?"

Visited July 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped in at Kilwins on a 90 + degree day after a 4 hour stroll through various areas of the park including a walk tracing Picketts charge. I was sweaty and hot, and thought an ice cream would help me chill. Well, not only did it do that, but best ice cream ever. In a freshly made waffle cone, had the salty caramel flavor. Smooth, cool, creamy just like ice cream should be. A bit on the pricey side, but well worth it. (saved lots of $ staying at 3 Crowns Budget so had some to burn).

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great little sweet shop!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughters liked this little shop and said I needed to visit it. So glad they suggested it! Kilwin's is a great little old fashioned sweet shop! Ice cream, fudge, candy and more. The prices are reasonable and the treats are wonderful! It has an old fashioned feel to it and I just fell in love with the place! The fudge is great! We will visit again next time we are in Gettysburg.

• Visited July 2013
“Dairy free options, yay!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I was here yesterday with my daughter while my husband and son waited outside. My son has a dairy allergy and chose not to even go in because it breaks his heart to see foods he loves but can't eat. I figured I'd ask if they had anything dairy free and they had two types of sorbet, lemon and raspberry. I went with raspberry and my 6 year old was tickled when I came out with something he could share. It was very creamy in taste and texture and was a wonderful treat on a hot day.

1 Thank b_perigo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Best in Town”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

A bit pricey but you can't get a better cone than here. A single scoop is a meal! Nice staff and very prompt service.

Visited July 2013