“Best ice cream I have ever had!”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My sons and I stopped into this ice cream parlor looking for Italian Water Ice. The young man behind the counter told us they didn't have what we were looking for but offered us a taste of their ice cream. I tried the salted caramel and it was AMAZING! I had a kid's sized cup which was a pretty big portion. My kids had a vanilla cone and some candy. Everyone was happy. The salted caramel was the perfect blend of sweet and salty with chunks of chocolate covered caramel. It was definitely the best ice cream I have ever had!

There are newer reviews for Kilwin's

Reviewed June 21, 2013

One scoop of Salted Caramel in a cup equals heaven. Excellent ice cream. Great service. Benches out front for people watching.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love Kilwin's Ice Cream and chocolate candy. I am happy that one has come so close to home. We have visited in DelRay Beach, FL.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

You can watch them make fudge. The best part of ot is eating it. They have several different types of fudge, like, cookies and cream, peanut butter, chocolate, coconut, etc.......... They also have ice cream, candy apples, popcorn, great for a snack while seating or walking.

1  Thank alleyca21t
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I live on Cape Cod and there's plenty of fudge about. But the butter pecan fudge and the chocolate caramel sea salt fudge were divine. Buy one large slice for $8.95, get one free. Done. I wanted to go back for a fancy caramel apple...

Been to Kilwin's? Share your experiences!