“pricey”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The place is pricey, but they have some unique stuff...like white chocolate popcorn that any chocoholic can enjoy!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was in a food coma after I ate this (served in a delicious waffle cone). I have never had such creamy, dreamy tasting ice cream.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Best ice cream! I always get the chocolate cashew....so good. Amazingly good treats of all kinds. We stop in every chance we get. It's always our 1st and last stop when we visit Getysburg. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. There's something for everyone. Try it, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you love, like, or even kind of sort of a tiny bit enjoy keylime pie, you owe it to yourself to try Kilwin's. They have many other flavors; however, keylime pie is their best. It's chewy, it's crunchy, it's creamy, and smooth. They have the best ice cream in Gettysburg, by far, and you owe it to yourself to try it. Oh and they sell fudge and other stuff too but, their ice cream is where it's at.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family and I really enjoy coming to Kilwin's every time we make a visit to Gettysburg. They sell delicous, quality candies and ice cream. Although some of their products can be pricey, you will certainly be paying for quality.

Been to Kilwin's? Share your experiences!