“Fast And Smoking Hot!!!!!!”
Review of Montezuma

Montezuma
Ranked #27 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have eaten many times her with my wife we usually order the chicken and steak fajita burrito. I also order Pork Carnitas, They are tender and delicious

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Full disclosure: this was probably not "one of the best meals I've even had in a restaurant" (the question I just had to answer), but it WAS one of the very best for the price! In fact, it was so good I ate there (and had the same meal) two-out-of-two nights I was in Gettysburg, and would excitedly return if I'm there again.

In addition to the wonderful food (delicious and in generous proportions), the service was very friendly and the building itself was charming. Not high-quality exotic or luxurious atmosphere; just a good comfortable place to get a bite to eat. I knew it would be good when I found a crowd already there at 6:00 on a Monday evening, and I was right.

1  Thank Chuck360
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place to take friends from out of town to get a yummy treat! It's so fast and so yummy. I've never had a bad meal here and they are so accommodating! It's cold, they'll turn the air down. It's too loud, they'll turn the music down. That simple! Yummo! P.S. The guacamole is irresistible!

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Montezuma's. Their service is outstanding! Your drink is half full and they are there to fill it up instantly. It seems like our food was out in minutes after ordering even though the restaurant was full. Our waitress was by to check on us often and even brought us several baskets of chips and salsa at no extra charge. Great food, great service all for a reasonable price. We will return again and again..

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Chile relleno was the worst I have ever eaten in my life. No beer to go with it! Salsa was right out the bottle Pace's crap. The place was so cold we had to out to the car and get our jackets

Been to Montezuma? Share your experiences!