“Great Meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Montezuma's. Their service is outstanding! Your drink is half full and they are there to fill it up instantly. It seems like our food was out in minutes after ordering even though the restaurant was full. Our waitress was by to check on us often and even brought us several baskets of chips and salsa at no extra charge. Great food, great service all for a reasonable price. We will return again and again..

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Chile relleno was the worst I have ever eaten in my life. No beer to go with it! Salsa was right out the bottle Pace's crap. The place was so cold we had to out to the car and get our jackets

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Hello,well i went to Montezuma's today 5/3/14,i ordered refried beans,queso and chips and salsa to go,the place was packed at 845 pm.The food is not as good as some i have had but its only my opinion,however the service is super fast and their was wait staff all over the place,i included a pic of my order which is HUGE !!! i did not expect the bag of chips to be 2lbs and the salsa was HUGE as well.I always eat here cince i am local,do eat here but have an open mind.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I love quesadillas. I tried them two times. The grease just runs out of them. I will not return. The service was ok, but, our food was served so quickly, makes you wonder when it was prepared. Microwaved?

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Montezuma is the place we go for wonderful Mexican food at a good price. The chicken chimichangas are the best I've ever had!