“Could not ask for any better!!”

Inn at Cemetery Hill
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I have been to PA. many of times and have stayed in many hotels. No Hotel will ever compare to the staff, rooms, and service like this one!!!
The rooms were all clean and gave you that warm feeling like you could relax and get
some really good sleep!! The staff had a smile from the time I came into the building and even leaving. I did ran out of the shampoo because it's never a good idea to leave the lid off a bottle..lol However when I called to the front desk and asked if I could have more the lady at the front desk said ' Yes I will send some right up and since we are coming up there do you need any thing else like towels? When she said right up I mean it was right up only took about 2-3 min. Overall I will drive 20 miles out of my way just to stay here again. This by far is the best hotel anyone could ask for!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 9, 2010

This hotel was absolutely horrible! I was screamed at by the hotel manager when toilet paper and soap were not delivered the first night. Then they created a lie about how my boyfriend and I put a Do Not Disturb sign on our door and my boyfriend apologized for my rudeness. These are flagrant lies made up to cover themselves and their lack of hospitality and poor customer service. Customer service also did not seem to care and backed up the hotel manager. I warn you- stay at your own risk! Once they have your money, you are screwed! Stay away !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank frenchteache8359
Reviewed August 31, 2010

This hotel is very nice. The breakfast was really good. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed here during a long weekend in July. The staff was very helpful when we had questions regarding the area. The hotel is in a great location--within walking distance of most of the attractions and restaurants. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was much bigger than we anticipated. We will be staying here again when we return to Gettysburg.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank smile804
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We paid the same amount at nicer places on this trip.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2010

The Wife and I were in the area for a Kustoms OF America Car Show. We only stayed for Saturday night as planned. We did the car show and some historical touring. We will be back at the Travelodge in the fall to do more historic stuff and next year for the KOA car event.
All of the Travelodge folks were nice and it's a nice place to stay with a good hotel type breakfast to get the day started. The hotel is a block from Cemetery Hill and a real short drive to the Visitor Center. If your new to Gettysburg start at the Visitor Center to get good info. Some things seamed like tourist traps to me. The Visitor Center has a great map and CD for a do it yourself car tour.
The Historic Fairfield Inn is about 15 minutes west of Gettsyburg for a relaxing,good,meal and or drink.
Have fun,Smokey

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

For the price I thought this would not be the greatest hotel but it got good reviews. I was pleasantly suprised! It was such a nice place to stay. The room is very nice, the location could not be any better, the breakfast was great...overall just really happy with the location. Only complaints were that check in was 3p and we weren't allowed in the room until 4p because our room wasn't clean yet. And then we were on the first floor and next time I think I would ask for 2nd floor. You could hear every door slam & the people above us running around. But for $84 memorial day weekend, I could deal!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family