Hampton Inn Gettysburg
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$149
$131
$99
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortSuites
$189
$183
  • Pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$93
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$106
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$205
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$143
$130
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$137
All reviewsfamily suitecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleancookiesking bedwaffleswould stay here againpool and hot tubparking lotgettysburg areaup to dateexercise roomvery nice hotelthe breakfast areanice stayshort drivegas fireplace
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I had come up to spend a few days in Gettysburg and my hotel of choice was booked solid. I have never stayed in a Hampton Inn but my wife does so on a regular basis as a preference. We stayed four nights and it was a wonderful, wonderful experience. Room was very nice and very clean and the free breakfast was wonderful. The staff are second to none...the lady who works the front desk during the day was extremely helpful, friendly and customer oriented...a true pleasure. This will be the hotel I will stay at my next trip up.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I'm a Hampton Inn loyalist. I'm usually never disappointed by the rooms, the comfortable bed, or the breakfast. It's a five minute drive to historic downtown where you can easily find parking. and it's usually affordable unless there's an event in town - that's when the prices get ridiculously high, beyond $200 a room. I know rooms are scarce in town when there's a re-enactment, but you've got to be kidding me. It's a Hampton Inn, not the Ritz Carlton. But the plus side is the very friendly and informative staff. I've stayed here up to ten times, and they always say "welcome back." That's service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Hampton Inns generally do not disappoint and are wonderful traveling hotels. The staff in Gettysburg was especially nice, the room well appointed (we like the ones with mini fridges). Very clean, quiet and easy to find.

Room Tip: This Hampton Inn is one of the best ones.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

After watching 4 of my son's soccer game at a recent tournament, it was nice to come home to this room. It is decorated very nicely and contemporarily. The breakfast in the morning exceeded my expectations. There were the usual cereals, pastries, make your own waffles, but they also had eggs and a creative egg, ham and cheese topped bagel. My son ate very well that morning.
My only complaint was that it wasn't very sound proof. I could hear everyone in the hallway and I could even hear someone's alarm go off in the morning. I am not a light sleeper, either.
Still, I would choose Hampton Inn again for the next time I travel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We booked two nights at this Hampton Inn to visit Gettysburg. We have stayed at Hamptons regularly but this one is certainly the noisiest. Initially we were given a room on the first floor with the road junction on one side and the ice machine on the other. We asked if we could move to a quieter room and we were moved to one at the back of the hotel NEXT TO THE ELEVATOR, unfortunately I think that this was deliberate. We don't normally ask to move rooms because of this and certainly feel that we suffered because of it.

The air conditioning unit was very noisy so we turned it off, unfortunately there was still a lound humming in the room, I don't know whether this was due to the elevator or someone else's air conditioning unit. Our room also overlooked a roof with more air conditioning units on it so it could have been any of these things. The noise was similar to a workman with a pneumatic drill, the room actually felt like it was vibrating. This completely ruined our stay.

Unless you are a heavy sleeper I wouldn't recommend it, which is a real shame as the lady on reception (not the person who gave us the room next to the elevator) was lovely.

Room Tip: Choosing another hotel seems to be the only option.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple