“Yum!”

Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in West Orange
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love to get ice cream here even though its further from home then other places. My favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter. They are very generous with the portion size and I always leave satisfied. My one son freaks out because the cups are Styrofoam but they are nice and put his in a soda cup. My other child complains about the topping choices (no reeses) but I ignore him. I really like the ice cream here and the workers are all always very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Mark And Julies Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The ice cream tastes very fresh, the place is busy, everyone helpful and great flavors. Best coffee ice cream anywhere!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love the icecream here so much better than Cold Stones. Flavors taste homemade and less caloric than other places.