Garden Plaza Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard West Orange(West Orange)
View Hotel
Ramada East Orange(East Orange)
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
The George(Montclair)
View Hotel
All reviewsonly stayed one nightcomfortable bedsdiscounted rateconvenient locationpleasant staybrooknjcomputersrustaccommodationschannelsnyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Best Western Plus Turtle Brook Inn and were extremely pleased with the high focus on customer satisfaction and cleanliness of the hotel. We were also pleased to hear that they offered a Breakfast Buffet which included a wide variety of hot and cold breakfast items. Hotel is within close proximity to: St Barnabas Hospital, Essex County Hockey Center and Turtle Back Zoo. If we have business in the area again we will certainly return.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Returned for my High School Reunion. Had a great time.

West Orange is a wonderful town. Thomas A. Edison made it his home. Ice
Skating across the street at South Mt. Arena (it has another name now but it will always be So. Mt Arena to me). Turtle Back Zoo is behind the Arena. So Mt. Reservation runs through the heart of West Orange. And don't forget to tour the Edison Museum and his house in Lewellan Park (sp?).

The Front desk people were very nice, breakfast was the usual fair. Rooms were clean and nice but ask for a 2nd floor with a balcony.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd floor with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A group of us stayed at the Turtle Brook Inn for work and were given amazing service! The hotel owners are married couple who inherited the business from one of their parents. They did their best to accomodate our group in every way. The rooms were clean, tidy, and quiet. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Whitney K
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed in the room for 6 days during hurrican Sandy and was a great experience. The bed are firm and comforting. The management team were also nice and caring. The view from room 210 was excellent - look over a recreational center.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Layi A
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed October 12-14, 2012 for family weekend at Seton Hall University. After booking at BW, I found reviews about the hotel and was actually scared to even stay there, but I did anyway. My experience was nothing but purely positive in every way. Andre greeted me and was so helpful by offering to help me with my bags, inform me of the breakfast in the morning and that if I needed anything to ring the front desk. The room was absolutely spotless. The bedding was fresh and clean, as was the bathroom. In addition to Andre, Larry and Fume worked the front desk and were equally as gracious and helpful. Madeline took care of the breakfast and was kind enough to help me make my own waffles. Everyone was friendly. I will definitely stay there and only there when I visit my son at Seton Hall again. It's a great place.

Room Tip: Maybe get a room in the back of the hotel. I had room 204 and it was on the street side. It wasn't too busy, but I'm a very light sleeper.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family