Residence Inn by Marriott West Orange
$194
$166
Official Website
Courtyard West Orange(West Orange)
$159
Garden Plaza Hotel(West Orange)
$113
$99
Orbitz.com
Ramada East Orange(East Orange)
$76
Hotels.com
$51
$138
$131
All reviewswhole foodsfull kitchenhearth roomfront deskexercise roomlarge fireplacemanor restaurantindoor poolevery morningrooms are spaciouspots and pansoatmealattending a weddingbeautiful hotelfree breakfasthome away from homeliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here with a wedding party after the reception/ceremony next door at the Manor. The room was AMAZING (2-bdrm suite) and very reasonably priced. Everything about this place is classic and classy. The breakfast was great and the pool was as well (although a bit small, it was nice when i had it to myself). The beautiful furniture and elegant decor throughout the lobby and eating areas was stunning. Moreover, the staff was amazing. Carol at the front desk made sure I had everything I needed and did everything she could to make sure our multi-room party was well accommodated. I would definitely recommend friends and family to stay here and I especially thank Carol for her amazing service!

Room Tip: 339!! Overlooks the courtyard. The balcony rooms are nice as well.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed here for a night when we were attending a wedding. The suites are spacious, comfortable, and very clean. As we were travelling with our infant the staff everything we requested for the baby was in the room when we checked in. The hotel also provides a nice breakfast with your stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had celebration at Manor, next door, celebration, over $17,500.00 for 50th birthday celebration. Booked block of rooms, but initially surprised to find, as guest of honor, locksmith working on door and sitting on floor of suite as I was wanting to sleep for one hour (post call -ER doc) unable. Now being moved to wing with dogs barking often. It actually turned out to be one of the better experiences of late. The staff could not have been more attentive . Even though the lock was broken on the door they seemed to do the best they could and seemed to be honestly shocked to see a locksmith sitting in my room when they came to assist me with room change. Yes, it started out not that great, and they seemed puzzled at first, when they heard of my call, but they were responsive and the room was clean.

that rolled their eyes with every question. Will stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mstarstew
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had to attend a wedding in west orange at a different location and most hotels were sold out in the area. The residence inn had availability and at first I was nervous wondering why this one wasn't, but once arrived found it to be a very nice and comfortable stay. We really did not stay long, but the rooms were very clean and quiet. Breakfast was good, and the service was friendly. Rooms were large with full kitchen and stove and could see staying for longer.

My one complaint is that cell coverage was terrible in my room and had to stand next to a window to get reception.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Well, it was the second time I've stayed in this place. I've decided to stay this time, for few reasons. The place is amazing. The location is calm and fresh (besides it's far from NYC) , but is inspiring to stay there. The People who work in the hotel are completely nice and welcome. I've never saw that before, and I think I'll never see it again, in hotels. Usually I found welcoming places in Hostels or Guesthouses. But not this one. Everyone treats you like family. That's why I've decided to stay here the second place. I brought my Mom for the first time to get my weeding gown. So I wonder to have an amazing time, and I was right. My mom just loved everything. The rooms are clean, there's carpet but it's clean also. I got a two couples bed room, there's a little kitchen and small tv room. Just like the first one room, I got years ago (instead this was 2 bed not one). The mattress is soft , I prefer firm ones but it's comfortable. Some days during the week, they have a 'free' something. Like a pasta night or happy hour. The breakfast it's necessary you've to wake up few hours before to leave, it's extensive and nice.Wi-fi works well at rooms. I can't say anything bad about this place, really! They always have weeding happening in there, or the next door restaurant, and I can see why!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family