“great stay for the weekend” 5 of 5 stars

The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
Ranked #27 of 84 Hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersGold level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great stay for the weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

me and my husband had a wonderful time spending the weekend away from everyone here. The staff is so freindly and we enjoyed many delicious meals. The rooms were modern and was very quiet for us. It is located nicely in the city so walking was simple and easy to other places. Thank you for a nice romantic weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Belinda

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel. I am so glad that you were able to get away for a romantic weekend. I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on. I have shared your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel. Take care,
Joanne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Avoca, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is my favorite hotel in the city! My husband & I checked in Friday afternoon until Sunday morning with two teenage girls. Everything from the bell staff, to front desk is fantastic. We had a room on the business level, Troy the attendent in the club lounge is fantastic. Friendly, professional, attentive. He went out of his way to please every guest who was in the lounge. I cannot wait for my next visit to Philly!! This hotel is in a great spot. The construction did not bother us at all, cannot wait to see when the renovation is complete. I will not stay any where else.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Allison,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for this hotel.

We are so pleased that you selected the beautiful and historic Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel for your latest trip and cultural experience in Philadelphia. Thank you for noticing the service extended by the staff.

We are excited too about the rebradning of our hotel to Radisson Blu Warwick hotel Philadelphia. This hotel will be the 3rd Radisson Blu in North America this Fall 2013!

We are all looking forward to your next stay!
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Everyone at the hotel was very friendly. We told them that it was our anniversary and we got a room upgrade to a suite! It included the concierge room where there were free drinks and appetizers at night and breakfast in the morning. This was a great place to stay!

philly
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

great location, our newly updated room and floor was one of the best hotel rooms we have ever stayed in- we loved it

front desk staff could use some additional training on how to treat Club Carlson members.

glad they are becoming an blu -

Buffalo NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nice hotel, recently remodeled rooms, construction still going on, with scaffolding on the outside and a banner hanging with the name of the hotel which made it difficult to find. Only 2 elevators which were often full, so you sometimes had to wait. There were several options for food in the hotel but the times they were open were staggered. If you are looking for a cheap alternative there was a small but tasty diner right across the street which I definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Germaine m, Front Office Manager at The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Thanks for your visit.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit
Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

From the moment we checked in, my husband and I were treated like royalty despite the fact that I had booked through a livingsocial deal! We were married here 15 years ago, and I was a bit skeptical about going back, but I am so glad we did! Germaine at the front desk could not have been any more helpful, printing out my voucher for me, upgrading us to a suite in honor of our big day, taking pictures of my husband and I when she bumped into us trying to revisit all of the spots from our wedding pictures. She even gave us an anniversary card with a voucher free breakfast! Amazing! Our room was fabulous with terrific views and great air conditioning (important during our current Philly humidity). Then as we were leaving, the woman who is the parking lot attendant during the day (whose name I wish I had gotten) noticed I had a water bottle that was not filled and let me fill it up which was so thoughtful on this very hot day! I have visited many nice hotels like Westins and several Destination Resorts, and even Disney Deluxe hotels, all of which had terrific customer service, but the service we received here topped them all. Thank you Germaine and the Warwick Plaza Radisson for making our anniversary so wonderful!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the great score! Enjoy your upcoming week. And we hope to see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. It is truly unique. It is a historic hotel in the middle of an historic area (rittenhouse Square). It is still convenient to all the historic and business areas It was an excellent value as well.The staff could not have been nicer. The room exceeded all expectations. It was much larger than I expected, especially for a historic,downtown hotel. The bed was very comfortable. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business