Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
  • Breakfast included
$229
Hotels.com
2,327 results
All reviewsrittenhouse squareprime ribradisson blugreat locationbeautiful lobbybeautiful hotelwalnut streetvalet parkinglarge roombed was very comfortablecoffee makerstreet noisecenter citydowntown phillyfew blocksfitness centerliberty bell
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We really liked this hotel, the look from the outside is stunning and the lobby is simply beautiful. The staff were very friendly and all in all i would say this hotel is well worth the money! Our room was average, not great view and not as classy as some hotels i have stayed in but still nice and spacious.
The hotel is situated in the heart of philadelphia and loads in walking distance. Breakfast is expensive to add,,,,massive tip...across the road a diner called little petes, not much from outside but food and staff are excellent, you have go here!
All in all we really liked this hotel and worth staying if you are planning a visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Joanne-1Hotel, General Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel.

I am delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were able to experience the personalized service that we pride ourselves on.

We appreciate your comments and I will share them with the team. We all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel. Enjoy your holiday season.

Take care,

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Except for the breakfast this hotel is one of the best I have stayed in. The staff were helpful and courteous and I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
It is within walking distance of the Liberty Bell, Rocky Steps, Restaurants, Theatre and Shopping.
The Breakfast problem is solved by crossing the road to LITTLE JOE'S - breakfast for less than $10.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for this hotel. We are so pleased that you selected the beautiful and historic Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel for your latest trip and cultural experience in Philadelphia.

Thank you for noticing the friendliness and service extended by the staff. This hotel will be receiving a renovation shortly and we are excited about the fresh and exciting look. We looking forward to your next stay! Take care,

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This hotel has met all of our expectations and more! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking was easy with the valet service. We decided to eat at the hotel restaurant, The Prime Rib. It was a beautiful restaurant and the food was amazing. The waiter recommended the prime rib, of course, and it was delicious. However, we were disappointed that the waiter didn't warn us about the size of the "full size" prime rib. It was 3 inches thick and most of it went to waste. My husband paid $55 for it so it was a little disappointing that we had to waste it all. Our total bill was $220, but that was with a bottle of wine, two appetizers (appetizers here only serve on person), two entrees, and one dessert.
We also visited the Tavern 17 lounge in the hotel and really enjoyed visiting with the bartender, Mikey.
We were a little disappointed that room service wasn't available during lunch hours on weekdays. We ended up ordering from a local deli that delivers to the front door of hotel.
The room was clean, but could use some updating in restroom. Philadelphians really like to honk, so there is a lot of outside noise. The location is great and you can walk to area attractions.
We would definitely return this hotel next time we are visiting Philly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Berstory

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for this hotel. We are so pleased that you selected the beautiful and historic Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel for your latest trip to Philadelphia.

Thank you for noticing the friendliness and service extended by the staff. I shared your comment with Mike, our bartender and he was thrilled! This hotel will be receiving a renovation shortly and we are excited about the fresh and exciting look. We looking forward to your next stay! Take care,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had booked through a travel website which offered a slightly discounted rate due to us booking last minute. Upon check in, we were given room 725. I am not sure if it is the company’s policy to put those who book through travel websites in the 'bad' rooms or if it was just coincidence, but I cannot imagine all the rooms were in the condition of the one we stayed in. The carpet looked as though it had not been vacuumed in weeks, there was a thick coating of dust on all the countertops and appliances, there was hair on the windowsill and in the shower and the room had an overall musty smell. After trying each sleepnumber setting, it was clear the bed was broken and we were forced to sleep or at least attempt to sleep on a mattress that was like a slab of concrete. It was by far the worst night sleep I have ever had at a hotel. .
Upon checking in we had to immediately leave to get to our engagement and didn't return until after midnight and were too exhausted to go through the process of changing rooms. The next morning I only wanted to leave so decided I would write Radisson an email rather that speaking with the hotel staff about my unpleasant experience. I did receive a timely email back from Radisson stating they will forward my feedback. I hope they do forward the feedback and take time to check out the room we stayed in as I hope they will too be disgusted by the condition.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Germaine m, Front Office Manager at Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

The Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service as well as a comfortable and accommodating product. It is always our desire to enhance the stay experience of our valued patrons. Of all the lodging options in Philadelphia, you chose ours! For that we are extensively grateful.
In light of that goal, it has come to my attention that your experience with your room was less than satisfactory. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that this experience caused you. I have noted your request for a total reimbursement on your stay-however, I am wondering if in place of that, we can offer you either 30,000 Club Carlson Points or a voucher for a free night’s return stay to our property?
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
If there is any other way you feel we can help make this right for you, please do not hesitate to contact us back.
Geramine Matthews
germaine.matthews@radisson.com

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 100$ a night during the Army/Navy football game weekend. We couldn't believe the price we got at such a nice hotel in an awesome location. The ten minute subway ride to Lincoln financial was a breeze. Also, the prime rib restaurant is awesome and located in the hotel. The only complaint I have is the water pressure is really really low and the water temp doesn't stay constant, other than that no complaints! All in all a great hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank knepplerj

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel during the Army-Navy footbal weekend!

I have shared your comment with the team and we all look forward to an opportunity welcome you back to the hotel. Take care,