I was in Philadelphia on business and stayed at the Warwick. It is a very nice hotel and is in a great location. Parking is easy (valet only) but a little expensive, however all cities are the same. My room was on a higher floor and was very nice, I had a room with 2 beds and that was just fine. The decore was very nice and the TV and internet were both great.
The restaurant in the hotel Plaza 17 (?) was very nice and they have a good happy hour.
The location close to Rittenhouse Sq is great and you can walk to everything.
I will stay there again if my travels take me back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia's most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. This luxury center city Philadelphia hotel is in the epicenter of boutique shopping, entertainment and many of Philadelphia's award winning restaurants. The stunning illumination and architecture in the lobby, graceful fireplaces and comfy seating areas complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Radisson