I come to Philly about once a year. The Rittenhouse is where my organization puts us up. This is a top flight hotel with superb rooms and excellent service. I am always greeted by the doorman with a smile and a warm and sincere "Welcome to the Rittenhouse" (and even "Welcome back to the Rittenhouse" if he remembers me). The front desk staff are very professional and efficient. You get a choice of several newspapers, and an immediate offer for your wake-up call. The rooms are large and great to relax in or to get work done. NOTE: Unlike similar high end hotels, high speed wireless internet is NO EXTRA CHARGE. I love this. I hate paying top dollar for a room and getting charged for internet. However, don't touch the minibar items unless you have deep pockets. $8 for a bottle of water (and we complain about $4 for a gallon of gasoline!), and $4 for a 1oz bag of chips. The bathroom amenities are very nice, and they have plush bathrobes to wear (slippers too put at the bedside every night). They have a wonderful, but very expensive restaurant on site, or there are dozens of great little places to eat in the area. There is also a Smith and Wolensky attached to the hotel as well. So, overall, this is a really great place to stay. I never have a complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forbes Four Star Award winning Rittenhouse Hotel is rated one of the top hotels in the world as well as #1 hotel in Pennsylvania by Travel + Leisure. The Rittenhouse has an ideal location directly on Rittenhouse Square for business or pleasure. Guests may walk out with easy access to boutique shopping, restaurants and the Center City business district is just steps away. The guestrooms at the Rittenhouse are the largest in the city, the smallest measuring 450-600 square feet, with views of Rittenhouse Square or University City. Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery to their room. Lacroix at the Rittenhouse is one of the top restaurants in Philadelphia with panoramic views of Rittenhouse Square. Immerse yourself in an oasis of relaxation in Center City with a menu of massage and salon services, spa packages and fitness center at the Rittenhouse Spa, Salon & Health Club with hair by Paul Labrecque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rittenhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Philadelphia