All reviews microwave and fridge free bottled water philadelphia airport comfortable bed walmart checkin housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2017

This hotel was a complete and utter disappointment. As a new and first-time bride, I thought Four Points by Sheraton would provide us with the best accommodations for rooms and breakfast. However, I was sadly mistaken. My guest and I had to endure great difficulties with trying to prepare for the wedding in hot rooms and we found a bug in the bed. One group checked out early and many of us was unable to eat breakfast. To make matters worse, the hotel was completely dismissive of our experience and issues with their rooms. For my bridal party, I reserved five rooms at this property the night before my wedding. You would think for such an occasion or party size, the hotel would have exhibited some concern. We were unable to. After bringing the issues to the attention of the hotel and corporate office, they stated there was nothing we could/ would do because they refund us of one room despite the problems occurring in three out of five rooms. Save yourself the head ache of staying at this hotel and choose the Radisson if you can. The issues we experienced are below:
Room Accommodations:
Inability to guarantee connecting rooms or even two beds in the room
Communication Issue:
Hotel staff was completely rude and unprofessional at the hotel
Safety Issue:
We requested a rollaway for one of the rooms and a man in plain street clothes came to the room with the bed. He did not have a nametag, uniform or any identification that he was even hotel staff
Cleanliness Issue:
Bath towel and wash clothes were dirty as if used and placed back on the rack
Pest Issue:
After rolling back the bed sheets we found a bug in the bed… please see attached picture... only found in one room
Nonfunctioning Equipment:
Two rooms on different floors, first floor and fourth floor had rooms without A/C overnight... please see attached picture

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank _sandjepps
Jack H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any issues you experienced. We will take your feedback seriously to improve our hotel service.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I came in when a large group of people were coming in. I was third in line to the front desk. I don't know the names of the people, so I can describe them. A black woman with long hair was helping the guests, but the guest was taking a long time (I'm not sure why." There was a manager, a maintenance employee, and a woman wearing a headscarf. The woman with the headscarf finally went to the other computer and checked me in. She was really friendly. She also was there in the morning when I checked out, which was surprising. She was friendly both times.

There was some dust in the room. The desk lamp, for example, looked like it had not been dusted in weeks.

One of the queen beds was broken. When someone laid on it, it completely caved in. Luckily we only needed one of the beds. The hotel is a pain to get to because of the setup of the road. Roosevelt Blvd. has express lanes, so it is tricky, especially if you've never been there before. One has to be only in the northbound local lane to access the hotel. The driveway of the hotel is also difficult to spot. There is a large Four Points sign that is high above the road, but there is no entrance sign near the ground. When pulling out of the hotel, there is a huge bump right at the end of the driveway where one would usually want to drive fast out of because of heavy and fast traffic.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ClevelandBeachBoy

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced. We have shared your feedback with the hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Philadelphia.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We had a banquet that was awesome!!! Ramon’s and Olivia, you and your staff were awesome!!! The passion of service was displayed by the way you served!!! Thank you JOSE, KIM, NANCY, and ILETZY FOR AWESOME SERVICE!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jack H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to pass it on.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I had great difficulty booking this hotel using the Sheraton website. The dates kept changing when I went to finalize my reservation. In the end, I called their 800 number to book 3 nights’ accommodation.

Upon arrival we were greeted and welcomed for our 13 night stay. WRONG ! After commenting that I had an emailed confirmation for 3 nights, the front desk clerk approached the Manager to get the reservation corrected.

A few minutes later, we were in our room. The views are of the area, which is mostly of commercial buildings, but a higher floor would be beneficial.

The room itself was OK, but was worn around the edges. You can see that it had been lightly refurbished, but it’s “best before” date had expired and requires a complete reno.

The bed was comfortable, the room clean, as was the bathroom. We would stay here again, but would be hesitant to use their online booking system.

Room tip: Better views from the higher floors
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank RescueTeam
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Front desk staff was not welcoming. General Manager was asked to come out twice, as guests checking in had disagreements with both female employees. I asked for a room on a high floor, away from the elevators, as I am a light sleeper. Room was in bad state: Wall paper was coming off throughout several sections of the room, I had to ask for the bathtub to be cleaned as it had a ring of dirt all around, and for new pillowcases as they all stains. I travel for work 3 weeks out of the month, and I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank VanCarHam
Jack H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

I apologize for any issues or inconvenience you may have encountered. I don't recall being called to the desk for any disagreements, but I will review this and work on improving our desk training.