$152
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$134
$167
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$135
$111
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$153
$149
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$165
$159
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$132
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$151
$147
Kimpton
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$159
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

2,286 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I read the reviews before hand and thought this place would be okay for one night. Well, I guess so, but definitely not a minute more! We picked it because we had an early flight and the location was most convenient. In addition, parking your car is much cheaper than any other lot in the area. So if you have any early flight and not spending much time in the hotel, maybe you can stand it. Otherwise, this place REALLY is dirty! I was afraid to walk barefoot or even in stocking feet on the carpet. We didn't experience any bedbug bites. The walls were also grime-y. We were so tired we got into be with our clothes on - we were afraid to place them in the drawers! We left as quickly as possible in the morning. I don't think we will ever return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I can't pretend like staying at this hotel was one of the worst experiences in my hotel-life but I'm not going to sit back and say it was great. Everything was really par for the most part. The rooms are pretty spacious and the giant wall to wall mirror makes the room seem even bigger. The view from the window isn't amazing but if you have a room facing the front of the hotel, you've got some nice greenery to look at. The service isn't all that friendly but also isn't terrible. There may not be many smiles and the front desk had a bit of a bad smell to it but I doubt that's the case every day (I was only there 2 days and 1 night). Bed-wise... the sheets seemed a little plastic and had a not very pleasant feeling to them and the mattress wasn't as good as it could have been but they were still okay enough to sleep on. The free breakfast is always nice but as usual, you need to get there early if you really want to get anything good. It could be better but I've had worse. All in all, what I'm trying to say is, it's not a terrible place to stay a night or two but you're not going to get the little extras that make the stay nice like at other places. I can't say it's good or bad but if you're goin for leisure and can afford spending a few extra bucks, I would go for a slightly more expensive hotel just to get the smiles, better food and more comfortable arrangements than par.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank kewlmann07
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times before when I needed a really cheap place to stay.
It used to be "Clean enough" but the last time I stayed it had gone down hill. I actually took the shirt I wore that day and put it on the pillow so my face wouldn't actually come in contact with it.
I have had some wierd experiences at this hotel as well that most people would feel unsafe. One time I pulled up and saw a car sitting up front with windows smashed out of it. Another time there was a woman that was upset because her brother was there doing drugs. I can't say if he was actually doing that but the woman did say he was.

Also if you do take a chance and stay there if you're flying into PHL you have to call them and tell them to pick you up. They don't patrol the airport regularly so remember that you'll need their phone number when you arrive.

-JWV

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I stayed there from 9/9/2010, thru 9/13/2010, over the past several days I've noticed cluster bite marks on both arms, legs, and back. The itching is intense. I had no idea, nor did I expect bed bugs, and thought I must have been bitten buy mosquitos, since i live in Florida. After treating the areas with witch hazel, and various topical creams, I got temporary relief. This morning, 9/19/2010, the thought occurred tht thes might be bed bug bites. Never having experienced this before, I went online to check my symptoms. To my horror, I confirmed my worst thoughts. I had been bitten by bed bugs. I strongly recommend you not stay at this hotel, even if it's for free. I won't ever again!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Called hotel before arrival,was told they had plenty of rooms. Clerk at front desk quoted 3 different room rates,then checked again said those rooms were not available.Only a "suite" was left for a much higher price. Room was dirty,hair on bathroom floor,cigarette burns on sofa, stained sheets. Elevator & hallways were dingy,littered with debris,terrible odor of urine in corridors. Most horrible experience I've ever had in a hotel,the most unsanitary,rundown property that I've seen in my travels. When in the Philadelphia area, don't even THINK about staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo