Lowest prices for your stay
$115
Priceline$115
Hotels.com$115
eDreams$115
2,522 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2017

First impression was not bad. There were some renovations going on but the staff was super friendly and made check in easy. However, when I was about to go to sleep and had the lights turned off I started to hear something in my room. I waited a bit but heard it again. When I turned my phone flash light on I saw a mouse run from the desk area to the other bed. Needless to say I called the front desk and requested to switch rooms immediately. Most likely will not return.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Is the worst hotel I ever stay in is so dirty stinky I would never recommend it to anyone else everything is so awful terrible looking The bad and the pillows is so dirty

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I waited over 72 hours for a response to my electronic request for reservations. Ended up calling the 1-800 number to make them. This hotel is poorly managed. Staff cannot do anything without first checking with the General Manager. I've used this hotel twice and will never use it again nor would I recommend it to anyone either.

Date of stay: July 2017