Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$115
Priceline$115
Hotels.com$115
Wyndham$115
eDreams$115
Agoda.com$115
2,523 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Is the worst hotel I ever stay in is so dirty stinky I would never recommend it to anyone else everything is so awful terrible looking The bad and the pillows is so dirty

Date of stay: September 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I waited over 72 hours for a response to my electronic request for reservations. Ended up calling the 1-800 number to make them. This hotel is poorly managed. Staff cannot do anything without first checking with the General Manager. I've used this hotel twice and will never use it again nor would I recommend it to anyone either.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2017

It began with the airport shuttle van... old, filthy, and could have been used in a crime movie! The walls in the lobby are filthy! If this wasn't the only hotel available (due to poor weather flights were cancelled) I would have run out. The room wasn't nearly as disgusting as the lobby so I did end up stayin the night. I stripped the sheets from the bed and slept in my clothes. The "Continental" breakfast was horrifying. As I walked by the plastic case that contained the bagels - I was swarmed by a cloud of fruit fly's. I immediately left the building and called a cab to take me to the airport. I figured I somehow made it to the hotel alive in that moving crime scene of a van - and I didn't want to tempt fate again!

• Trip type: Traveled solo