Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Hotels.com$105
Priceline$105
Wyndham$105
2,524 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I would like reimbursement and to be at knowledged. Otherwise I will post pictures on Yelp and call the health department.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank B4546UYbrandonc
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Due to weather conditions, our flight into Philadelphia was over 7 hrs delayed and we missed our connecting flight to Europe. I booked this hotel for convenience-pick up and drop off shuttle service and breakfast for me and my 2 children. Shuttle drive was nice. Reception was doing his best. The lobby looked dirty and a RODENT passed us while we were standing to register. The elevator is smelly and dirty. The elevator opened, the carpets looked like was not cleaned for a long time, lots of stains, smelly hallway. Inside the room- looks spacious and 2 queen beds with very wrinkled sheets and pillow covers. The sink was completely uncleaned, I had to clean it myself to use it. This was past midnight- all we wanted is put our heads down and deal with our flight issue in the morning to get on the flight or we will miss our tour. We were tired and did not sleep comfortably thinking of the rodents running around the building. Then the breakfast room in the morning, from the floor itself - looked like never cleaned as too many stains from coffee or juice drips- sticky floor. The breakfast attendant wiped off the crumbs and cereals from the counter and dropped them on the floor! Unfriendly and not neat breakfast room.

The overall look of the reception, breakfast room and the missing boards if there was really a renovation happening there is not an excuse for the unpleasant smell, dirty floors/carpets, and uncleaned guest rooms. No, I don't want to give you a nice picture of this hotel like the one posted on the website- it was not like that at all!

Room tip: I don't know about the other rooms!
1  Thank havensprings
Reviewed August 18, 2017

My overall stay was good. The place was very clean, beds very comfortable & the staff was friendly. The only thing that I didnt like was that the breakfast was over at 930 which is pretty early when you have children. 1030 or even011am would be preferable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple