Lowest prices for your stay
$115
Hotels.com$115
Priceline$115
Agoda.com$115
2,520 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Reasonable stay near Philly airport. Rooms are better than some pricier brands. Hotel undergoing remodeling. Lobby needs the work for sure.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank davidhG7613MG
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here all of 8 hours.. needed to get just a little shut eye before my 5AM flight. Would I stay here for more than 1 night? No, probably not. It's definitely nothing fancy and most certainly not the cleanest place.. however it wasn't dirty to the point of disgust. Just a little dusty here and there. Staff was friendly, I thought the room was nice. The bathroom was a little left to be desired, but served its function just fine. It wasn't noisy while I slept like I know some hotels can be. Since I did not stay for breakfast, I cannot comment on that. However, the pizza place that delivers has really good (and cheap) food! You really can't beat it for the price. I will be staying here again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

The beds were terrible. Mattress was very soft. The room had a musty smell to it. Location was great. Wasn't happy that we couldn't schedule airport transfers the night before. We were told, it was on a first come, first serve basis. As a result, we had to get up earlier to make sure we could get to the airport on time. Won't go back to this hotel!