“Good hotel at great price”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #73 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Revere
“Good hotel at great price”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Hotel was in a secluded area with other hotels and little nearby, but the whole point of this hotel is just to spend the night not entertain you with other options. Great for short stays or business travel and if you are driving. Access was OK with a train station nearby but a little difficult to access due to lack of sidewalks and crosswalks. Worth staying in for the peace and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Edward F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Dayton
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The staff person Paul was very unproffessional and the rooms a very small. On smoking means I don't want o be on a floor with smoking.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Monique S
Binghamton
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Bed and room was fine. Except that in the morning I was sure that a brown mouse was sniffing the edge of my brown school bag 5 inches beside my foot. I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating- I've never had a visual, auditory, olfactory or tactile hallucination in the past, and have never been suspected of suffering from a brief psychotic episode, schizophreniform discorder, or schizophrenia. Anyways, I started moving and when I moved, it ran under the heating unit, out of sight. I had a good laugh over it- since it was truly laughable. It probably helped me relax a little before my medical board exam. I guess I should have taken the upstairs room when the lady at the front asked during check-in. It's Room 138 if you're wondering- management knows and they say maintenance will be in to check. Also, there was no juice at breakfast (machine broken for both juices). While everything was otherwise ok, I cannot reasonably give you a good rating overall. Though for drama- top marks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was apartment searching in the Philadelphia area with my boyfriend and we stayed here for 1 night. The room was small & could use some updating but it was clean. The bed was in the center with a little room on either side, an older television with a small screen was in a stand one the wall in one corner & a desk against one wall. I definitely would not stay here for vacation but for our purposes of just a place to rest our heads & for the low price it worked. The staff was extremely friendly and the free breakfast in the morning was good. There were bagels, cereals, oatmeal, muffins, coffee, & juices. You definitely get what you pay for and as a cheaper hotel we did not expect anything fancy. I would return again if I needed a hotel for a one night stop over.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

El Cajon, California
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Well to begin, our heater broke, the closet door was broken, blowdryer fell off the wall and the maintenance guy tried coming in our room thank goodness my husband put the security latch over the door. He tried coming in with the card key when I didn't answer the door. Totally disgusted with this hotel, would never stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!