$164
$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$167
  • Free Internet
$153
$149
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$206
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$150
$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$210
$196
Kimpton
$175
$169
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$157
$150
Priceline
2,289 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2008

The phone to have the shuttle come to get you from terminal E did not work, so after waiting 45 minutes and the shuttle driving past us we had to call a taxi. The front desk people were rude. We booked into another hotel at $40 less per room and were happier. We took the local bus transit (close by) to the airport at $2.00 per person, as recomended by the front desk. N

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank blond60
Reviewed April 21, 2008

We arrived night before our flight...so we didn't have to get up as early. Room was clean and they provided complimentary newspaper and continental breakfast. Shuttle drop off and pick up ran smoothly. Courteous employees. Only downfall was when we returned late on Thursday night to get our car the parking lot was spilling over...they did not have enough parking spaces ...probably due to a large number of people storing their cars there...as we did. I would not have wanted to leave my car there for a week if it hadn't been parked in an actual parking space.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dasher2
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Nice Location, 1 mile from Airport. good value if you just wanna stay overnight for a Early Morning Flight. They have a free Shuttle that runs every half hour to Airport. You can also park in the lot for $7.50 a day. Ruby Tuesday is the only place near for a bite to eat, within Walking distance.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Amishcowboy
Reviewed February 19, 2008

Decent hotel for short stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank HAMDA_SECONDARY
Reviewed February 18, 2008

The weather was really bad in Phila, snow, ice, sleet etc. I missed my flight and was rebooked for a 6:50AM flight. Instead of trying to drive back to my home (1 hour away), I called Hotwire and booked this room for 59 +tax.

Well- it was my first Microtel experience and will be my LAST!

The hotel room itself is not bad, but the clientelle is questionable. yes, airline personnel stay there but you will hear slamming doors and traffic in the hallway.

I was excited about the airport shuttle and got the bright idea to park there instead of paying airport parking rates. Big MISTAKE!

When I returned my passenger side window was smashed out and items were stolen.

I reported it to the hotel, and they gave me the phone to call the police. The manager was not in. They told me they have signs stating they are not responsible.

I asked about security cameras and was told they have them but not in the direction of my car - and will have to talk to the manager.

NEVER AGAIN! It is not worth it to save a few dollars.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo