Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #72 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Chicago, Illinois
“just ok”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here and met up with a friend during a layover. I got a good rate on the room from hotels.com & I stayed here a couple of years ago & it was decent. I asked for an early check in as id be in philly early & had a long layover. I requestd the room early @ booking & even called the hotel to make sure id be able to check in early & was assured it would be taken care of. I had a couple of issues when I got there, the room wasn't ready & I had to wait about an hour. Prior to getting there, I had to wait about an hour for the shuttle to get to the hotel which was only a 10 minute or less ride to the hotel. When I did get the room I was shocked. It was tiny & didn't have the kitchenette area. It was dark & dingy & just was in bad repair. Since I was so early it was like they gave me the crappiest closet sized room they had just to get me a room. The hotel was just in poor repair. It looks like a motel & the kind of company kept at the hotel represents what kind of hotel it is. The front desk staff were nice kind of unprofessional using profanity during their conversation with eachother. The bed was clean & comfortable, just the kind of place for a nap or to get some rest then to get up & go. The stay was just okay. In the future I will pay a little more money & go someplace else.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My work put me up here and it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The entire hotel and room was so dirty. There was hair everywhere and looked like it had not been vacuumed in years. GROSS!!!!! I was to stay for a week after one night had to find a new place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chincoteague Island
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We always stay at the Microtel when we are flying from Philadelphia. Hotel very nice and very convenient to airport, furnishes breakfast and shuttle to airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Darlene F
Bayard
Reviewed March 15, 2013

All staff pleasant and helpful. Have laundry machinces, vending machince and close to train depot to ride into town, I felt at home and welcomed. Ihad just had spine surgery and all staff went out of their to make sure my stay was comfortable and pleasant. My room was clean and I thank each and evryone for being so caring and helpful during my recovery from surgery and getting me airport to make my flight back home. Awesome peple!!!

Room Tip: Awesome friendly staff!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!