$164
$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$148
  • Free Internet
$174
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$150
$139
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$165
$138
Doubletree.com
Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$208
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$233
$217
Kimpton
$169
$149
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$157
$150
Priceline
2,288 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2008

Decent hotel for short stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank HAMDA_SECONDARY
Reviewed February 18, 2008

The weather was really bad in Phila, snow, ice, sleet etc. I missed my flight and was rebooked for a 6:50AM flight. Instead of trying to drive back to my home (1 hour away), I called Hotwire and booked this room for 59 +tax.

Well- it was my first Microtel experience and will be my LAST!

The hotel room itself is not bad, but the clientelle is questionable. yes, airline personnel stay there but you will hear slamming doors and traffic in the hallway.

I was excited about the airport shuttle and got the bright idea to park there instead of paying airport parking rates. Big MISTAKE!

When I returned my passenger side window was smashed out and items were stolen.

I reported it to the hotel, and they gave me the phone to call the police. The manager was not in. They told me they have signs stating they are not responsible.

I asked about security cameras and was told they have them but not in the direction of my car - and will have to talk to the manager.

NEVER AGAIN! It is not worth it to save a few dollars.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2008

This is a good value if you don't plan on spending a lot of time in the room. Although small, the room was clean and quiet and included an iron. The only problem I had with the room was the lights for reading were very bright fluorescents, and the room didn't have a single lamp. Since I was only in the room for sleeping, the room was fine for my purposes and very convenient to the airport.

One other problem is that the hotel lacks enough parking places, so many quests are forced to park on the grass or along the curb.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed February 16, 2008

I booked my room through Sam's Club so it saved me a tiny bit of money. The room is affordable considering the expensive alternatives near the airport. The staff was friendly & the rooms were nice. I was upset by the fact that they advertise 'free airport shuttle, free parking' because that certainly sounds like the parking is really free if you are leaving your car there when you go to the airport. It's not!! That is false advertising in my opinion. They really should say the free parking is for guests only & then list the price for parking when leaving your car there. For 3 days my parking bill was $ 33+. There is cheaper parking at the airport!! I complained at the time but there wasn't much I could do about it.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 8, 2008

My partner and I were on an overnight connection through PHL on our way to the Caribbean. We were going to be in the room for no more that 8 or 9 hours total. Therefore we had no need to spend a lot of money nor did we need any special amenities, just clean comfortable accommodations near the airport with a shuttle. The Microtel fit the bill just fine. Pick up at the terminal took no more time than normal, check in was swift and courteous. The room was small, the bed was okay, the bathroom clean. Complimentary morning coffee in the lobby was piping hot and ready to go. Check out was just as swift and courteous, the shuttle whisked us back to the terminal in no time at all. Under similar circumstances we wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple