$152
$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$167
  • Free Internet
$153
$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$150
$139
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$206
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$210
$196
Kimpton
$169
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$157
$150
Priceline
2,289 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 18, 2008

This is a good value if you don't plan on spending a lot of time in the room. Although small, the room was clean and quiet and included an iron. The only problem I had with the room was the lights for reading were very bright fluorescents, and the room didn't have a single lamp. Since I was only in the room for sleeping, the room was fine for my purposes and very convenient to the airport.

One other problem is that the hotel lacks enough parking places, so many quests are forced to park on the grass or along the curb.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed February 16, 2008

I booked my room through Sam's Club so it saved me a tiny bit of money. The room is affordable considering the expensive alternatives near the airport. The staff was friendly & the rooms were nice. I was upset by the fact that they advertise 'free airport shuttle, free parking' because that certainly sounds like the parking is really free if you are leaving your car there when you go to the airport. It's not!! That is false advertising in my opinion. They really should say the free parking is for guests only & then list the price for parking when leaving your car there. For 3 days my parking bill was $ 33+. There is cheaper parking at the airport!! I complained at the time but there wasn't much I could do about it.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2008

My partner and I were on an overnight connection through PHL on our way to the Caribbean. We were going to be in the room for no more that 8 or 9 hours total. Therefore we had no need to spend a lot of money nor did we need any special amenities, just clean comfortable accommodations near the airport with a shuttle. The Microtel fit the bill just fine. Pick up at the terminal took no more time than normal, check in was swift and courteous. The room was small, the bed was okay, the bathroom clean. Complimentary morning coffee in the lobby was piping hot and ready to go. Check out was just as swift and courteous, the shuttle whisked us back to the terminal in no time at all. Under similar circumstances we wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RandyRandy
Reviewed December 26, 2007

All the front desk person are very rude. They need to be trained more on how to be curteous to guest. Room was clean.
Breakfast could have been better than just cereal and bagel.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2007

I spent one night here in November. The check-in host was dressed as a maintenance man (which I assume he was), the toilet seat would not stay up (not an issue for women) because the fixture was installed too close to a ledge/lip that could not be moved, and I found a hair in my sink first thing! Things got better, however. The room was comfortable, it was relatively modern, and the towels and soap/shampoo were there, although sparse. (nothing but soap and shampoo) There was plenty of free parking (not available in center city). I did not try the continental breakfast since I had a breakfast meeting elsewhere, but several men were seated in the eating area and appeared satisfied. I hope I can afford a better place, next time, but this place will do if necessary.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business