$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$181
$168
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$153
$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Loews Philadelphia Hotel(Philadelphia)
$208
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$165
$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$158
$147
Kimpton
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$142
$132
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

2,283 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2011

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER . . . stay at this rat hole of a hotel. The room was filthy--trash from previous guests left all over the room, black stuff on the sheets and pillow cases not to mention a huge footprint on the bed spread. Rust and crud all over the shower and bathroom fixtures. Hair and crumbs and stains on the bathroom floor not to mention my shoes stuck to the floor. The heater grate kept falling off. You get the picture. When I asked to change rooms as I couldn't stay in this one, I was told by the young woman reading a book at the desk that there wasn't one available. I decided to leave and sleep in an airport chair rather than stay in that garbage bin of a room. I checked out at 9:30 p.m. They show me leaving at 12:40 a.m. When I talked to the manager Harry, he was rude and totally unhelpful. I booked this room through hotelsbycity.com - they were less than helpful too.

So, beware. This place needs a major clean up and maybe even a fumigation to get rid of the crap that must be living in those beds and carpets. Ugh.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We had a late returning flight into Philadelphia after a tiring vacation and were looking forward to a good night's sleep before starting out on our 4 hour drive home. We had stayed at this same hotel the night before our trip and had confirmed our reservation for the return trip. Yet somehow they had no record of it. There were no rooms available and they offered no compensation for our inconvenience. And they expect to stay in business??

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2010

This stay was my worst hotel experience I have ever had. Crumbled peanuts were found on the sofa, liquid remained in the coffee pot, shampoo left by previous customer was not cleared off, and all three pillows were in the color of yellow! They were not the full story: While the front desk promised me a wake-up call 6am, the phone had been keeping silent until I jumped out of bed 7am to rush for my 8am flight!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I am a frequent traveler and I have to say that this was the most disgusting motel i've ever stayed in - unexplainable stains on the walls, stains on the sheets, moldy shower curtain, and most disgusting of all - the mattress was swarming with bedbugs. Big, fat, well-fed bedbugs that had obviously been there a while as well as bedbugs in all stages of development. I ended up leaving and staying at another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank exhiler8ting
Reviewed November 25, 2010

This one is nothing special, an averaged airport stay for people not needing any means of luxury comfort. The continental breakfast wasn't really something to go for. I was disappointed a little bit as none of the pictures on the hotel's home page was showing the room we recently stayed in. The rooms would need a renewal, many of the furnishings are aged and look time-worn. At least it was acceptable at the rate we have paid. A recommendation for budget travellers only.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends