“Wonderful Hotel”

Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
Ranked #20 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great location, reasonable price range, friendly staff. Overall the hotel is clean ( not new however) and good value for dollar. The parking could be easier to access since you need to take two elevators and a short walk through the garage itself if you wish to get to the lobby . Valet parking is an option but it's more expensive.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (2,539)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I were impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the staff--at check-in, during breakfast and throughout our stay. Our rooms were lovely with great views of the Delaware River. The pool was warm enough to swim in and offered scenic views of the surroundings. Its location at Penn's Landing is very good. We enjoyed touring the battleship and submarine next door.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing. I'm extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. We are very lucky to have great people working with us. I'm also happy that you enjoyed the convenient location the hotel offers. All your comments will be forwarded to our management team.

We would love to welcome you back and hope to see you soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Becky S

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. I always request a waterfront room, and the view is wonderful! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great...many restaurants nearby and a movie theater several blocks away. Also, it's easy to locate. I would return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the view from the hotel. The hotel is in a great location indeed and I hope you return soon to have another great experience.

Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Hyatts have always been "top of the line," in my experience, but this one was disappointing. There was nothing "luxurious" about it. Rooms in particular were VERY basic. I expected much more. Bed was OK...not even a fluffy comforter....not finished being made once we got there...and front desk forgot to give us some things included in our package. It was all "fine"....just nothing to get excited about.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick get away and something different. I highly recommend staying at the Hyatt in Penns landing. I was close to all the attractions. The staff was very nice and professional. They even asked on the last day of our stay how was our time there. I found this online and was not disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your recent stay. I’m delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with a convenient location for your getaway. Our close proximity to the local attractions is quite advantageous for our guests. It is great to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again for your next getaway to the Philadelphia area.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night on our way from Boston to Washington. The hotel was clean and comfortable but was started to look a little dated and tired. The bed was quite soft and uncomfortable making for quite a bad night's sleep. The aircon in the room was extremely noisy which was annoying. We did have a room with a beautiful view over the water and bridge with nice big windows which was nice.
The location was good, only about 5-10 mins walk to the Old Town of Philadelphia.
Overall I believe the hotel needs an upgrade to make it a 4* and at $180 for the night was overpriced for what it is.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The price of the room was around $210 but we were staying there as a treat, using Hyatt points. It cost double points, but overall we managed to spend about $200 on incidentals while there. The internet is not free.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry you feel that the hotel is pricey but I am glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel itself and the view. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Regards,