My husband and I just came back from a weekend trip to Philadelphia. We brought our little Yorkie, who was warmly welcomed by the staff and guests. The valet guys were great, very friendly and helpful. Check-in was a breeze.
Rooms: Spacious, standard hotel room. Clean. Very nice pillows. Great view of the river. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice our room was, considering we were given the "dog-friendly" room.
Lobby/bar area: This hotel had a very lively scene. Lots of wedding guests were staying there and there were always people around.
Location: Lovely. The last time we stayed in Philly we were in the Rittenhouse Square area, which was very urban and corporate. I definitely prefer Penn's Landing. Penn's Landing is right on the water and within walking distance to a very lovely part of the city with lots of shops, bars and restaurants. I was originally nervous as the hotel is right off the highway. I thought we were going to be far removed from the action of the city. Fortunately there's a nice pedestrian path that takes you over the highway and you don't even realize it.
As I mentioned earlier, this hotel is right on the water. There's a nice little path and boardwalk where people take strolls or go for runs. Our dog loved it.
Dog friendly: I'm a worrier. Especially when it comes to leaving my dog in a new place. The staff at the Hyatt was so warm and welcoming to our dog it felt like a home away from home. Our dog was very comfortable, and after a long day of walking around the city (which by the way, is very dog-friendly...tons of bars and restaurants with outdoor seating) he was happy to get some alone time in the room when my husband and I went out to dinner.
Overall we had a great weekend in Philly and look forward to bringing our dog back. We will definitely stay at the Hyatt again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property located at the doorstep of Center City, and walkable to Philadelphia's Historic Sites. Take in wonderful city views from a spacious and elegantly furnished guest room. Stay connected with WiFi at the oversized desk, or recline on the plush bed and watch the flat-screen TV. Additional in-room amenities include an iHome alarm clock radio, refrigerator and in-room safe. Choose an inviting suite for more space and amenities, or treat yourself to the ultimate Penn's Landing stay in the luxurious Owner's Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel