Stay here often for work.
Front desk staff are professional...helpful....and fast. Never had a bad experience.
Rooms are always clean and well maintained. Never had problems with noise or safety.
The lot is large....and the lobby is large.
The woman at the bar makes great drinks and is hard working. Had the food several times and it is pretty good.
There are restaurants within walking distance...( chains like TGIF...Chipotle.. ). But many better ones are a short cab ride away.
Like I said.....always a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza