A hotel I would not re visit no atmosphere, no sole. Dull and boring. Rooms ok, cookies on reception nice. Service in empty resteraunt or bar very poor.
The only thing going for the hotel is the room is ok and check I. Was good.
Avoid unless you want to satay in a lifeless place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza