I stayed here in March 2013 and found the staff friendly, particularly at check in. Our room was comfortable with great beds and bedding and plenty of coffee provided :) The hotel ran a courtesy bus to and from the training venue and the driver was also helpful. I noticed the hotel had a female only floor that may be of benefit to women travelling alone for personal safety reasons. All in all I found the experience of staying here to be a pleasant one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza