We were happily surprised and pleased with our 3 night stay. Rooms were very large, exceptionally good housekeeping, very good shower, excellent bed and pillows. There was a problem with our reservation, we needed a room near the elevator but that was not noted on our reservation so we had to change rooms. Too bad there was no safe or frig in the room, Quite close to downtown (15 min). We found it unusual that there's no place for breakfast except the hotel within 5 miles from hotel, so make sure you don't miss the 10am breakfast cuttoff (please make it 11am, for those on vacation!). Philly was a great short vacation, will certainly revisit and stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - City Avenue Hotel, where travelers are sure to love our great location on City Avenue off I-76 and I-676, less than 15 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and just four miles from downtown Philly. Our hotel near the Main Line of Philadelphia offers leisure travelers easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions. Nature lovers can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the largest parks in the country, Fairmount Park, situated just one mile from our hotel. Our Philly accommodations are also near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Manayunk Historic District, the Wachovia Center, Penn's Landing and the Philadelphia Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia West Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza