“Pretty bland”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ventured down town from the suburbs with high expectations, which were not met. The waiter was rather unfriendly and abrupt, although he warmed up when he removed the dishes- I guess in preparation for a tip. Three of our four entrees - all very different dishes, were extremely bland - not much flavor at all. I would not go back.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great food, good prices, parking sucks. I really like their specials and make sure to get the soup. I always try something new and sometimes I am surprised that the combinations they use go well together

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Twelve years. That's how long I've been coming here, and the food and service has been consistent throughout. I came here as a college student with friends, and now I come here with my husband and young kids. By the way, if you do bring young kids, be aware there is no kiddie menu, no high chairs, no kiddie cups. My kids are adventurous eaters, so if your kids are not- there is chicken noodle soup and grilled chicken/pork/shrimp over rice, but bring a sippy cup. The servers will bring extra bowls and a ladle if you want to divide the soup between kids. The service is always fast, attentive and pleasant. The decor is tasteful, dark wood and modern lighting with black and white photos on the walls.
My top menu picks: crispy spring rolls-meant to be rolled up in lettuce with the accompanying veggies and mint then dipped in fish sauce-soooo good. Grilled meatball, another yum. Spicy Chicken lemongrass soup-it's really not too spicy, but very flavorful. Anything grilled with lemongrass over broken rice. And the pork wonton over egg noodle soup. Bun(cold noodle salad)on a hot day is perfect, and salt-and-pepper chicken is my husbands favorite. Oh, and try the fried tofu on top of the Bun, it's good.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Alright, I'll be quick:
Vietnam Coffee - Best I ever had
Tofufa - Best I ever had
BBQ PORK AND RICE - Worst I ever had (super fsalty)
Decor - Come on,What did you expect?

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food is not authentic and way too pricey. I got a beef noodle soup bowl where the meat was not fully cooked and seemed to be old. Staff were cold, not friendly. No space between tables. It is just too small. Do not recommend.