We are a family of 4. We have chosen this hotel for the location and also because the room had 2 double beds and a sofa bed; so our teenagers could sleep separately. The rooms are very spacious. There is a kitchenette. Parts of the hotel has been renovated but there some more changes that should be done. The personnel was fantastic; very polite and helpful.
The breakfast is serve in the hotel restaurant. It was basic food but what I preferred was to order an omelet which was good and hot.
The elevator is very slow and we had a problem to unlock the door which took about 6-7 times before it unlock.
We bought citypasses and the trolley bus was included in the booklet. A bus stop was located 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
There's a 5-7 happy hour. Yes it is crowded but we always manage to sit and have a drink which was nice after a long day visiting.
I would recommend this hotel for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites