1,780 results
All reviewscooked to order breakfastthe manager's receptionphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttlethe room was niceparkingphlruby
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Quiet room, excellent service and good food at a reasonable price. We stayed at this hotel for the second time, this time in anticipation of a major snow storm so we would be close to the airport. The hotel's airport shuttle was running despite a major snow storm. Due to many stranded quests, the hotel set up additional meals available for these guests. Great service.

Room Tip: All floors above the first are quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Dear olly1312,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

My husband and I needed a place to leave our car for a three-week trip to Florida. After checking local airport hotels, we found a deal which included three weeks of parking, shuttle to and from the airport, and a hot breakfast in the morning. The two-room suite was a little dated, but we found it clean and comfortable. The suite had a mini-fridge, two TV's, a full living room, free Wi-Fi, and a very comfortable king bed. We were pleased by the breakfast selections the next morning, served in a nice comfortable dining area. When returning from the airport, shuttle pick-up was easy, and we were delivered straight to our car. All in all, a very comfortable, convenient pre-flight stay!

Room Tip: ask for room away from dining area, less noise in morning.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2016

First time staying at this Hotel in Philadelphia, would highly recommend, the staff was great and the stay went off without any issues. The Evening reception was great, the food in the restaurant was good, I wished they had firmer pillows, but that goes for most hotels. I typically stay at Hampton's but I wanted to have a in house place to eat as well as a place to get an adult beverage. This hotel had it all.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Thank Alan G. A
Reviewed February 28, 2016

My friend and I wanted to do a weekend getaway trip to Philadelphia. The entire staff at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport exceeded our expectations during out visit. We will definately be back. We thoroughly enjoyed the welcome Reception and Complimentary Breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Very disappointment false information over the phone so I could come to the hotel they told me I could bring cake cupcakes for my granddaughter birthday party and it was not true they took my money with false pretense!! They said 8people could be in the room which was a lie my children nor I had a good time.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyce S
David G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.