Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
$179
$125
Travelocity
1,714 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncooked to order breakfastphiladelphia airportfree happy hourpark and flyshuttle serviceliving roomfree breakfastfree shuttlethe room was niceparkingatriumphlruby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

very loud rooms. could hear all rooms around me and above me. also the highway out the window. ants in room. reported, but the next day they were still there. I got on the floor to see from where they were coming and it seems that there was an old grape that had been festering on the floor likely for days. never picked up by housekeeping evidently. Lunch Buffet was $14 for salad, meatballs, grilled chicken, and some buttery veggies. would prefer a menu like other embassy suites offer. and since there really wasn't much around the hotel, unless you drive (I believe there was a Ruby Tuesday a few blocks away, but only had an hour before the next meeting) this was my only choice. just a very poor quality Embassy Suites. I will still go to Embassy Suites, but not in Philly. too over priced and amenities were poor.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We take great care to assign all guest suites to be cleaned every day to ensure our high standards are adhered to and I apologize that this did not occur. Our mission at Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed to hear that we did not achieve this during your stay.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We three children and Embassy Suites is our "go to" choice. For a mere $120/night we had a fashionably furnished and clean 2 room suite. The indoor pool and hot tub kept the kids entertained. The price included a manager's reception and breakfast. Let me say that we have stayed at other "suite" hotels such as the Residence Inn and Hampton Inn and Suites- they do not compare. The breakfast had a buffet as well as cook-to-order omelets, pancakes, french toast, etc. The front desk was welcoming and helpful. The chefs and breakfast staff were engaging and accommodating. Brenda, in particular, was kind and friendly. She went out of her way to provide the kids with activities without being asked.
I know other people may view Embassy Suites differently, but you can't compare an Embassy Suites with the Ritz- it's apples to oranges. For my money- Embassy Suites beats all others in its class, hands down. The Philadelphia Airport location did not disappoint.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and appreciate your evaluation of our hotel. It is gratifying to know that we achieved your hospitality expectations!

Thank you again for your thoughtful response and for your patronage. We would be honored to host your return engagement.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My room didn't have a hairdryer. Called the front desk at 6:00, Eric told me I'd have it ASAP. 45 minutes later I call again & he tells me closet was locked, had to wait for housekeeping staff to arrive (would've helped me to know that on 1st call). So now I'm scurrying to get out the door for 9:00 flight. Missed free breakfast. I called front desk to let them know I need shuttle. I am told it will be along in 1/2 hour. I went to front desk & ask for manager. Clerk, without looking up, tells me one will be over shortly...I wait... then I ask him if he will help me by going to get him. Finally, guy in a suit & Eric come over, "gee whiz, sorry nothing we can do", etc. I calmly let them know I need to airport ASAP & they still want me to wait for shuttle to return! I point to the one parked outside & shazamm, suddenly it dawns on them how they can help me. Thought Hilton had a "Make it Right" satisfaction guarantee, was not satisfied w/how these 3 staff members failed to help.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank JJ20paws

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not exceptional. We take pride in our efforts to provide the very best in hospitality.

Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable service provided by our staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team so that we may be able to make improvements in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Absolutely the top of the line in Restaurant / Hotel Business. The Embassy Suites in Columbus, Ohio was the same. I couldn't think of any finer accomodations and at the price, the King Suite is like a 1 bedroom apartment in Chicago!only thing missing was the range, and let me tell you you had enough room to install one!...I will always, wherever I visit, will loge at the ES....Thank you so much, Reggie Chicago(Westmont), Illinois

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 Star review! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stay at least 4 times a year. They do a good job controlling the kids from the traveling teams on the weekends. I removed one star because some f the rooms with an adjoining room are a bit noisy. Breakfast is a highlight.

Room Tip: Get a suite that does not have an adjoining door.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. We take pride in providing exceptional accommodations and I am very sorry that this was not fully the case for you. I apologize for any inconvenience that you were caused due to the amount of noise you encountered. Our security personnel are on site for a reason and I am sorry that they were not effective in eliminating the noise issues. I will share your feedback with our security vendor so that we can make adjustments going forward.
Thank you again for your kind feedback and for your patronage and we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust in our facility.