Overall our experience was not horrible, but not the greatest. I guess I expected a bit more for the price we paid to stay, We were in town for the weekend attending a Philadelphia Eagles game. Upon check-in it took awhile. About 20 minutes to check in. The woman was not very friendly. Same with checkout. Front desk just seemed so unhappy to be working every time we walked past them. Might I add Parking is horrible at this place. Its very crowded, but you can only enter through the front door and if you pull in late you will be force to park far away and walk. This place also requires key cards in and out of the parking lot, which our room keys stopped working on many occasions. The breakfast was huge and delicious!!! The pool was horrific! The amount of chemicals was causing rash`s on our skin. Even when we entered the pool room our eyes began burning. When we decided to try out the hot tub we were even more disgusted to discover a bottle of rubbing alcohol hidden next to the hot tub with rubber gloves. Once we saw this we had enough. We only saw people in the pool twice that whole weekend!!! Its a bit awkward they have a hotel staff guard the pool door. He was staring for the majority of time and walking out the back door meeting his buddies letting them into the hotel. Housekeeping- expected better. She bagged our garbage but left them in our room. Never replaced the bag. She took all our bottles-which we were saving from our road trip because in NY its 5cents! As far as the room goes it was mostly clean. Floors were dirty. Not enough towels for the three of us! Took forever to get some. Bed was comfy. heat worked wonderful. Two large flat screens. Room service menu was priced ridiculous- so we ended up eating in the city. Overall this place is just okay. A few pieces of dated furniture in the rooms, but the lobby is beautiful. We will try a different hotel next time we travel to Philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning accommodations at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport hotel are designed for your comfort. Unwind in the lush, tranquil atmosphere of the open-air atrium after a long day of business or leisure in Philadelphia during the Evening Reception*, featuring complimentary drinks and snacks. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast in the hotel's atrium, and additional on-site services such as a modern fitness center and an indoor pool. This hotel is less than a mile from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites